Abilitie is a two-year old start-up that was spun out of Enspire Learning, a 15-year old pioneer of e-learning games and simulations. Abilitie’s focus is to create immersive learning programs that build leadership capabilities in Fortune 500 companies. Our unique programs include team-based business simulations that the Wall Street Journal has called the “Sim City of the Business World”. We work with Leadership Development Departments within Fortune 500 companies, including GE, Southwest Airlines, Mars, Nokia, Paypal, and dozens of other world-class companies in over 20 countries.
What will I do?
We are looking for a creative, adaptable, and self-driven marketing professional to build an engaged audience for our business lines. The position will be a full-time Marketing Manager role in Austin, TX. As we are a small and growing company, your role will likely stretch from event planning to social media management and working closely with the company’s executives to develop effective campaigns to drive brand recognition and business opportunities.
Specifically, you will:
- Expand existing product lines in the B2B space while also growing our consumer-facing B2C product lines.
- Grow Abilitie’s presence in the marketplace through strategic execution of marketing campaigns.
- Spearhead the application process for industry awards working directly with key decision makers in Fortune 500s
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure brand continuity in messaging and materials and create new resources as needed.
- Maintain product and corporate websites’ design and blog updates.
- Manage assigned projects and provide project support when required.
- A start-up mentality willing to take-on additional responsibilities as they arise.
What do we look for?
In order to be successful in this role, you will likely have:
- The ability to learn the needs of learning and development professionals and effectively communicate through the many outlets at his/her fingertips.
- Relevant work experience and a proven track record in marketing.
- Strong verbal communication skills, presentation skills and networking skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and meet strict deadlines.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.