Abilitie is a two-year old start-up that was spun out of Enspire Learning, a 15-year old pioneer of e-learning games and simulations. Abilitie’s focus is to create immersive learning programs that build leadership capabilities in Fortune 500 companies. Our unique programs include team-based business simulations that the Wall Street Journal has called the “Sim City of the Business World”. We work with Leadership Development Departments within Fortune 500 companies, including GE, Southwest Airlines, Mars, Nokia, Paypal, and dozens of other world-class companies in over 20 countries.
What will I do?
We are looking for a dynamic, goal-oriented, and self-driven sales leader to build out our sales organization. The position will be a full-time Account Director role in Austin, TX. As we are a growing company, your role will likely stretch from sales to account management and working closely with the company’s executives to develop value-adding solutions for clients.
Specifically, you will:
- Identify, develop, and close opportunities with new clients and grow and expand existing business in current accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers in Fortune 500s.
- Achieve established targets for opportunities, new sales, and expansion sales.
- Provide consultative selling services by consulting with clients, providing information, analyzing data, and sharing best practices with prospective and existing client contacts.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations, demos, proposals, pricing and contracts.
- Manage assigned projects and provide project support when required.
- A start-up mentality willing to take-on additional responsibilities as they arise.
What do we look for?
In order to be successful in this role, you will likely have:
- The ability to quickly create strong relationships with learning and development professionals.
- Relevant work experience and a proven track record in sales/sales development.
- Strong verbal communication skills, presentation skills and networking skills.
- Tenacity in making outbound phone calls and setting up meetings.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and meet strict deadlines.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.