Abilitie is a three-year old start-up that was spun out of Enspire Learning, a 15-year old pioneer of e-learning games and simulations. We are located at the Industrious co-working space (5th and Colorado) in the heart of downtown Austin.
Our award-winning leadership development programs are used in 20 countries and by many Fortune 500 companies. Now we’re taking on a new challenge. We’re building a holistic recruiting and professional development platform that we think has the potential to provide unprecedented access to job opportunities. In turn, we're also building the best recruiting marketplace in Austin!
We’re looking for a Web Designer to join the team that will build the new platform as well as aid in supporting our leadership development products. You will collaborate with an engaging, dynamic group to create cutting edge designs and lead Abilitie's brand development.
Your work must demonstrate attention to detail, passion for design, and a thorough understanding of how one affects the other.
The right person should be:
A passionate and dedicated designer
A genuinely nice person
An entrepreneur personality who gets stuff done
A clear and concise communicator (written and oral)
Our shortlist of skills is:
1. You have a passion for design and understand UX. The recruitment platform will succeed or fail on its design. You don't have to be a perfect designer, but you must be committed and happy to iterate until the product is perfect.
2. You have experience deploying a high-availability web application. You’ll be collaborating with our development team end-to-end, from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
3. You are a client advocate with an eye for problem solving. Your role will be to proactively understand client-side problems and strive to meet their needs through effective design.
- Competitive Pay - we hire great folks and our salaries are set with that in mind.
- Travel Opportunities - We deploy simulations all over the world and for the right candidate you would occassionally be our ambassador and technical lead onsite.
- Freedom/Responsibility - Our company is built around empowering individuals (both as our mission and internally) to be their best selves. This means we all can work in a way that brings energy and drives value!
- High Impact - Each contribution you make will have high visibility and drive real business.
- Unique Learning Opportunities - Our simulations are typically accompanied by world class professional development of which you will almost certainly benefit.
- Monthly Fun Activities - We have opt-in monthly team builders in which we've done everything from a Round Rock Express baseball game to indoor skydiving!