This session has concluded. Watch the recording below.
In this session, Learning & Development leaders from Dell Technologies will share their roadmap for developing experiential learning programs. Built to upskill Dell’s top talent and prepare them for the next step in their career. Dell leaders will share key challenges Dell’s programs sought to address, how they created effective learning journeys that leveraged social based learning in virtual and hybrid environments, and the impact those programs have had on participants.
- Understand cohort and social-based learning approaches and how to incorporate them into an experiential learning & development programs
- Identify core “outcomes metrics” to measure, demonstrate, and communicate program impact.
- Recognizing the importance of agility and flexibility when building programs that effectively address learner’s needs.
- Alex Whiteleather, Abilitie
- Dr. Lynsey Reys, Dell Technologies
- Jennifer Campbell, Dell Technologies
This webinar was presented in collaboration with the Learning Performance Institute (LPI).