Virtual Program Options
Abilitie has experience delivering hundreds of virtual team simulations and leadership programs for over a decade.
Social learning is at the center with over 60% of the experience in breakout-room interactions
Keys to Impactful Virtual Classroom Training
- Participants spend more than 60% in breakout rooms bringing social learning to life through discussion and team-based simulation play.
- Our facilitators never go longer than a few minutes without participant interaction.
- We set the expectation that this will be a camera on, microphone on experience in the pre-communications so that people show up prepared.
- Facilitator-led debriefs, discussions, and exercises allow participants to reflect, gain insight from feedback, and share their own experiences.
- Class sizes can range from 8 to 24 people.
- Virtual sessions are split into multiple 2-4 hour blocks of time versus our in-classroom experiences that tend to be delivered in one continuous session.
- Portions of the training are still set aside for networking. Participants might be making their coffee at home, but the schedule still includes time for them to network, even if it is via webcam.
Contact Us to Learn More
Give Us a Call
We work with clients in interactive design workshops to find the right solution for you. Schedule an exploratory conversation today.