Build Your Professional Network & Prepare for Your Best Future.
Our alumni work at top organizations
Developed by a team of Harvard MBAs who train Fortune 500 executives globally, the 12-Week MBA will hone your skills and build your competitive advantage.
You’ll learn the most critical aspects of business management and leadership through our award-winning curriculum in just 12 weeks.
- Intro to Financial Literacy
- Understanding Value Creation
- Applying Strategy & Innovation
- Coaching and developing people
- Holding critical conversations
- Understanding people
- Your personal motivators
Leadership & Strategy
- Executing in cross-functional teams
- Executing strategy under pressure
- Building your executive presence
- Executive-level presentations
- Applying the skills of Business Management and Strategic Intelligence as a real-world consultant
12-Week MBA certificate program:
6 hours of virtual classroom sessions per week
1-3 hours of self-study and/or project work per week
Choose the Wednesday option that works best for you each week:
Wednesday Option 1: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm Central US Time / 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm CET
Wednesday Option 2: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Central US Time / 1:30 am – 3:30 am CET
Choose from Friday or Saturday for your experiential session.
9:00 am – 1:00 pm Central US Time / 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm CET
Schedule subject to change.