Join Our Team
Abilitie develops award-winning corporate leadership development and mini-MBA programs for rising leaders and executives around the world.
We Are Hiring!
Our team-based business competitions involve aspiring leaders in an active, learn-by-doing environment. With over 40 Fortune 500 clients including Marriott, Coca-Cola, GE, and Southwest Airlines, and programs delivered in over 30 countries, Abilitie is a rapidly growing leader in the leadership development and executive education market.
A better educated world with more equitable access to opportunity.
Creating world-class experiences that inspire, shape and develop through highly differentiated learning programs, tools for self-discovery, and networks that expand opportunities.
Client Experience Director
Abilitie is looking for a dynamic and team-oriented Client Experience Director to own the customer experience of Abilitie’s flagship learning experiences that are delivered to Fortune 500 clients around the world. The Client Experience Director must think strategically about driving customer growth and engagement while minimizing customer churn which includes a healthy balance of program design and sales. The role will report to the VP of Operations and will require excellent client communication, consultative selling, problem-solving, and organizational skills. Candidates with relevant experience only, please.
The right person should be:
- A top-notch customer success expert
- A genuinely nice person
- An entrepreneur personality who gets stuff done
- A clear and concise communicator (written and oral)
- Oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, guide clients through the design and delivery of our experiences and develop new business from existing clients.
- Own the cultivation and growth of long-term relationships with clients to drive client retention and grow Abilitie’s business within each client account. Must be able to show previous success in an account management or sales capacity
- Manage complex global leadership development programs; interface with clients, speakers, facilitators, internal staff, and external partners
- Provide thought leadership around creating effective leadership programs and work with client learning objectives to design enriching programs using our award-winning simulations
- As part of our small team, perform diverse support for our leadership programs that will include logistics coordination, event planning, travel arrangements, and conducting team briefings
- Interface with senior-level clients – HR and business leaders – at large companies
- Work on special projects, events, and assist with marketing and research activities as required.
- Navigates a wide variety of existing processes, procedures and precedents to interpret data and information to identify solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of work experience in Leadership Development or Learning & Development
- 2+ years of client-facing experience
- 1+ year of account management / sales experience
- A healthy dose of team spirit
- Professional presence while dealing with diverse personalities and organizations
- Independent decision maker with ability to escalate problems when necessary
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- An unflinching eye for detail
- Openness to and comfort with technology
Abilitie is looking for a highly creative and experienced marketing professional. This key role will help in building awareness of our flagship B2B product lines as well as driving the brand identity, go-to-market strategy & execution for new B2C offerings. This role will develop and drive impactful communications programs across a wide variety of channels such as digital communications, public relations, broadcast media, and events to reach and engage our B2B & B2C audiences. This is a critical role that requires the right balance of strategic thinking and impeccable wordsmithing with a strong roll-up your sleeves and ‘get it done’ mentality.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
- Create the go-to-market strategy including brand identity, target segmenting, channel mix, content development, measurement, and optimization, for reaching and driving demand for a consumer-facing B2C product (a mini-MBA called the Invited MBA) and our flagship B2B products.
- Craft compelling communications that clearly articulate B2B & B2C product value and embody Abilitie’s voice, ensuring consistency across all channels.
- Maintain product and corporate websites’ design and blog updates.
- Work collaboratively to ensure brand continuity in messaging throughout the organization.
- Define & own success metrics across all areas of marketing efforts.
- Guide the marketing spend and work with executive leadership on smart allocation.
- Build out the marketing department and attract / retain junior talent.
Who you are…
- Experienced. 5+ years of relevant work experience in communications-focused roles, marketing experience preferred. Experience using technology that supports building, planning, and executing a B2B and B2C marketing strategy.
- Wordsmith. Brilliant writer and editor, with a strong ability to hone Abilitie’s corporate voice.
- Strategic and Creative. Strategic marketer who is inquisitive and proactive in terms of ideas and innovation.
- Analytical. You are data-driven and have strong problem-solving abilities. Ideally with some experience in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Social media reporting dashboards, MailChimp, Hubspot, etc.
- Storyteller. You can tell the Abilitie story in both formal and informal settings.
- Leader. You are a self-driven leader with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality and the ability to execute independently.
- Team Player. You have a passion for creating and sustaining a positive company culture and contributing to Abilitie’s reputation and success.
Sound like you? Apply Today!
Tell us about yourself
Don’t see a current open position that truly fits your experience? Send us your resume and tell us what kind of work drives you and what types of roles we should consider you for as we continue to grow.